My mum thought the glowing one was cool.Aleesha
I do trampolining but I don't want to do that as a job.Stella :):):):):):):):):):):););););););););):):):)
Thanks for showing us Miss Rait it's very cool and interesting!
I loved those videos off Britans got talent especially the trampoline one
The jumping around clip is so funny because he dose it all on purpose and he would of had to practise heaps. The glowing clip is very talented because it looks like there's only two people but there's not there is lots of people. And its awesome.
The trampoline one was so funny i just couldn't believe that an elderly man was bouncing on a trampoline it was hilarious!!!!!!!!
The trampoline guy must have trained everyday so talented
I'm sure he trained lots coz Miss Saxon said he's been in a Russian circus since he was 11.
That man was amazing at the trampolining i don't think I can do that ever like ever
That tramp guy was so skills how did he do that??!!
And how did they do the butterflies??
With there hands
Funny funny is all i can say about the jumping around one
My mum thought the glowing one was cool.
ReplyDeleteAleesha
I do trampolining but I don't want to do that as a job.
ReplyDeleteStella :):):):):):):):):):):););););););););):):):)
Thanks for showing us Miss Rait it's very cool and interesting!
ReplyDeleteI loved those videos off Britans got talent especially the trampoline one
ReplyDeleteThe jumping around clip is so funny because he dose it all on purpose and he would of had to practise heaps. The glowing clip is very talented because it looks like there's only two people but there's not there is lots of people. And its awesome.
ReplyDeleteThe trampoline one was so funny i just couldn't believe that an elderly man was bouncing on a trampoline it was hilarious!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe trampoline guy must have trained everyday so talented
ReplyDeleteI'm sure he trained lots coz Miss Saxon said he's been in a Russian circus since he was 11.
ReplyDeleteThat man was amazing at the trampolining i don't think I can do that ever like ever
ReplyDeleteThat tramp guy was so skills how did he do that??!!
ReplyDeleteAnd how did they do the butterflies??
ReplyDeleteWith there hands
DeleteFunny funny is all i can say about the jumping around one
Delete