Well done! Much better than me thinking that I got them all right when I did all my minus into pluses!
Nice job guys! I only got one wrong:( you are a couple of smart yr 5's!:)
Great job Miss Saxon end you guys are great at math!!!!
You guys are so clever I got one wrong but you guys got 100% how incredible and year 5's
Well done Tyler and Jessica you did fantastic maths work.
Well done Jessica and Tyler much better than me I thought I was going to get them all right great job for year 5's.
you guys are little Einsteins.
Well done! Much better than me thinking that I got them all right when I did all my minus into pluses!
ReplyDeleteNice job guys! I only got one wrong:( you are a couple of smart yr 5's!:)
ReplyDeleteGreat job Miss Saxon end you guys are great at math!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so clever I got one wrong but you guys got 100% how incredible and year 5's
ReplyDeleteWell done Tyler and Jessica you did fantastic maths work.
ReplyDeleteWell done Jessica and Tyler much better than me I thought I was going to get them all right great job for year 5's.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are little Einsteins.
ReplyDelete