This is so cool thanks jimmy for organising that
:-o awesome!
Omg that is so cool he is my new fav player totally
THATS SO COOL HES SUCH A GOOD PLAYER TO
OMG!!!!!!we are so lucky its like speaking to him on skype but we can't answer wouldn't it be so cool if we got invited to watch one of their games. Wait I think I might be getting my hopes up[ a bit to much.
Yea I think so to Stella:)
Jimmy you're SOOOOOOOOOO lucky hope you're having a great time
This is so cool thanks jimmy for organising that
ReplyDelete:-o awesome!
ReplyDeleteOmg that is so cool he is my new fav player totally
ReplyDeleteTHATS SO COOL HES SUCH A GOOD PLAYER TO
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewe are so lucky its like speaking to him on skype but we can't answer wouldn't it be so cool if we got invited to watch one of their games. Wait I think I might be getting my hopes up[ a bit to much.
Yea I think so to Stella:)
DeleteJimmy you're SOOOOOOOOOO lucky hope you're having a great time
ReplyDelete