That was so cool making nicknames for each other:-]
It was cool I woner what the others were
we'll have to make nick names for the whole class sometime.
Aww so not fair that I couldn't get a chance to have a nickname maybe Everton who comments on the blog can give me one.
It is so cool how we made nick names we should make them for the whole class
I think fantastic Finn was the best name...just saying
Remember it is not funny Fastier it's Funky Fastier ! Or more importantly Jumpy-Bean Jess!🎈🐛
what about Jazzy Jess!!
That was so cool making nicknames for each other:-]
ReplyDeleteIt was cool I woner what the others were
Deletewe'll have to make nick names for the whole class sometime.
ReplyDeleteAww so not fair that I couldn't get a chance to have a nickname maybe Everton who comments on the blog can give me one.
ReplyDeleteIt is so cool how we made nick names we should make them for the whole class
ReplyDeleteI think fantastic Finn was the best name...just saying
ReplyDeleteRemember it is not funny Fastier it's Funky Fastier ! Or more importantly Jumpy-Bean Jess!🎈🐛
ReplyDeletewhat about Jazzy Jess!!
ReplyDelete