Charlie told us that a character was scared of bees because the book said, "Aiden, sitting watching the bees buzz in and out of the gap in the boards, shuddered at the thought of opening the door."
Caitlin knew a guy in the picture was bad because of the expression on his face and because the illustrator had dressed him in a black jacket.
Sam knew a character came from a bit of a different family because it said, "I thought sometimes I wished he was like other fathers."
"Aiden was glad that he was allowed to do many things that other children never got to do."
Flo knew Aiden was nervous because, "He turned slowly and jumped. The liquid in the glass splashed stickily over his bare legs."
Inferring is an advanced reading strategy that we have become superstars at!!

I'm good at questioning and connect 😄
ReplyDeleteGreat work guys those are some great skills to have
ReplyDelete