Monday, 27 July 2015

Training For Regionals Cross Country

Cara is training for the regionals in cross country.
"For team training I have to run for around an hour, but if I'm running by myself I do 15 to 20 minutes. For team training I train any time, but if I train by myself it's Mondays, Wendnesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. So I don't get weekends. I train around 4:00 in the weekends and Weekdays. I do Fartlek, 90% race pace for 2km and aorobic. Sometimes I do 1 lap around the block and 2 laps around the field. I do run up hills because the hills are included in running around the block. I run in any wether, too. I do enjoy running, especially in the rain."


" 

9 comments:

  1. goodluck Cara hope you have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO CARA hope you go well in regionals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why so much in the rain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cara we know you will do good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope good luck for Cara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cara you are really putting a lot of effort in this competition. If you keep up the practicing i'm sure you will do AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holly flintoft28/07/2015, 11:19

    good luck cara hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Cara at the age of 9 it's pretty amazing to go to Regionals at your age have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica F :)30/07/2015, 08:04

    Wow that's awesome that you got to regionals training must be pretty hard keep it up and have fun

    ReplyDelete