Thursday, 4 June 2015

Movie day

On Thursday 98StrongStreet watched a movie based on a book by Dr Seuss  during our wet lunchtime

THE LORAX

The whole class was absorbed in this entertaining story.

Annika watching the film

Toby rocking it out to the funky tune.

98StrongStreet absorbed in the story

10 comments:

  1. It looked weird at the start but it got better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was pretty funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. the movie was awesome even though it was different to the other

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the latest one but I think the original is better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome movie but different to the latest one

    ReplyDelete
  7. So old school compared to the new one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I was there to see the movie sounds like you had a great time :《

    ReplyDelete
  9. NA I like the latest one the best

    ReplyDelete