Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Environmental Issues

  • Global warming, ozone reduction - Rebecca, Annabel, Jessica H
  • Marine debris - Isabella P, Lucia
  • Kiwi conservation - Finley
  • Air pollution - Mya, Finn
  • Damage to plants - oxygen
  • Oil spills in the sea
  • Habitat destruction for coral, tigers - Leo, pandas, turtles, sea birds
  • Gorilla extinction - Dom
  • Dolphin extinction - Bruno
  • Palm oil - deforestation
  • Plastic bags! - Sam, Isaac S
  • Sustainable fishing
  • Whaling
  • Shark finning - Duncan
  • Rhino horns use
  • Gold mining - environmental destruction
  • Skinning animals
  • Poaching in Africa
  • Elephant tusks
  • Agricultural run-off
  • Bins for school - yellow, red and green
  • Dog poos
  • Smoking
  • Bird predators
  • Gelatine
  • Deep sea oil drilling -Stella


    Have a think Team - how will YOU make a difference? Place a comment below...

7 comments:

  1. I would love too be in the marine debris team for our little movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to be in the marine debris group thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to be in the marine debris team for our movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to go Air pollution with Mya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go in myas team when did we do this I think I was at kapahaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a book on this it's written by a dr and it's AMAZING I can bring it it if you want

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to make the movie it will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete